Please find some useful information
regarding our Terms | Conditions & Services
INCLUDED IN YOUR CAR-MOTO-ATV-UTV HIRE COST
• All taxes. (VAT 24%, Airport Fees & local taxes)
• Third Party Liability Insurance.
• Insurance Glasses. *for car.
• Fire Insurance. (excess – deductible 500.00)
• Theft Protection Coverage. (excess – deductible 500.00)
• Pick Up – Drop off, all over the Island.
• Replacement of Car or Moto in case of vehicle damage or accident.
• 24 hours road assistance. (Details are written on the contracts.)
• Unlimited kilometers /mileage.
• Road map & tips of Paros-Antiparos Island.
• Helmets/Box/elastic budgie. *for motorbike/atv.
• Baby /Child /Booster Seat. (available on request) *for car.
During the receipt of the Rented Car/ Moto, the Driver should:
1. Demonstrate the valid Driving Licenses to the Employee at delivery
2. Demonstrate the Identity Card or the Passport.
3. Examine the condition of the car, in presence of the Employee.
4. Check the fuel level upon delivery.
5. Sign both the Lease Contract and the services that are included in the reservation, or the optional services that are selected on the spot.
► METHODS OF PAYMENT & SD
1st Method: Visa Card, MasterCard, AMEX.
2nd Method: Bank transfer,PayPal.
3rd Method: Cash.
We do not require a deposit or pre-payment, however the balance is due to be paid when we delivery the vehicle to you.
► DRIVER INFORMATION
Minimum age limit 23 years, maximum age rate 75 years old for car categories A1, B1, C.
Minimum age limit 25 years, maximum age rate 75 years old for car categories B2, B3, D, E.
Minimum age limit 27 years, maximum age rate 75 years old for car categories F, F1, H.
2.Reduction of age limit:
When the driver is under 23 years old (and over 21 years old) and has a valid driving license at least one year, can rent a car with an extra charge of 10 euro per day for car categories A, B1, C.
For your car and moto rental procedure we need a valid International or European Unions’ Driving License that have been held for at least one year. Also we need a Identity card or Passport.
► SUPPLEMENTARY CHARGES
1.Additional Driver (ADD):
Rental Charge : 2 Euro for all car groups, if you have more than 2 additional drivers.(provided that is not included in your offer)
2.Baby / Child Seat Booster (CS, BS):
Rental Charge 3 Euro (max 20 Euro) If you require more than two – baby or booster seat then there is a charge of 3 euro per day.(provided that is not included in your offer)
Give us a message to clarify how many you like.
(Customers must mention the age of baby)
3.Roof Racks Luggage rack/ Roof rack (LR):
Available on request – Daily Charge 3 Euro.
It is available with an extra cost Daily Charge 7 euros (max 50 Euro)
Our opinion is that you do not need an GPS as Paros Island is so easy to explore.
5.Wi-fi mobile hot spot:
It is available with an extra cost Daily Charge 9 euros.(click here:)
Your renting vehicle is delivered to you with some petrol, vehicle should be returned with the same amount of fuel otherwise the difference will be charged according to the official price list of Chaniotis rentals.
ALTERNATIVE THERE IS AN OPTIONAL FULL TANK SERVICE.
7.Fines & Penalties:
The whole duration you are rending the vehicles (your contract period) you are responsible for any penalties by the police or parking fines to this car in Paros Island.
Will not be responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving off road, or driving without care and attention.
Traffic or other municipal fines. The Driver is fully liable.
► CHANIOTIS RENTAL COMPANY
1.Transport of vehicle via ship or other media:
Renter΄s written authorization is required. (25 euro per direction). Vehicle in such type of renting should be returned in the initial receipt Station. Otherwise, the regular debits of One Way Fee are in effect with the additional charge of compensation of ticket of return in the initial destination (a previous communication with Chaniotis rentals is required). The vehicle without the written authorization of Chaniotis rentals is not covered for the time that it remains on a ship.
All car types that are mentioned in catalogs are sample models and are subject to change with similar or better models at the Renter΄s discretion.
3.Terms, conditions and prices are subject to change with a written notification by Chaniotis rentals to its customers at least 5 days earlier. Exception possible changes of the Law of Hellenic Democracy or European Union.
Any possible complaint by the customer should be stated to Chaniotis rentals Greece the latest 30 days from the end of the rental. The full written description of the problem is required.